|STOP, DANGEROUS FOR LIFE|
Neocons is short for neoconservativism, a political term coined in 1973 to label politicians who hire big businesses to fight communism and conduct wars so the US can police the world.
Here’s what I think and want to add to simplify the article:
Trust — Russia can no longer trust most of the American-managed rhetoric of so-called democracy, superiority, justice and truth. The US dominated NATO lied to Russia in the early 1990s when it promised not to advance towards Russia. The US now encircles Western Russia and is a threat to its security.
Media — The Western media takes every opportunity to demonize Russia and President Putin. That is not honest journalism, but a takeover by western corporate interests. The West must acknowledge that the
More dangerous signs:
- The US is undoubtedly the biggest threat to world peace.
- Russia will not be bullied to break up Russian states or giving up Crimea.
- If US or its allies begin to use nuclear weapons against Russia, Russia will attack the US. This is not a conspiracy theory.
You see how complicated and dangerous the world is today.
US Superpower — The United States (US) insists in remaining the world's superpower. It has over 1,000 military bases around the world, a CIA, Pentagon, many NGOs, and a media too often spreading propaganda and lies. But other countries have legitimate interests. The superpower model should be replaced by regionalism and equality of nations.
Huge budget — The US annually spends US $1.7 trillion on its military, because big business needs to profit from war and government needs to perpetuate the notion of a superpower, and regime changer if necessary. More spending should go to social services, infrastructure, etc/
Problems — The US is facing formidable problems not well known or understood.
- Its economy is in bad shape (debt to China is $1.24 trillion, January 2015).
- It has the largest prison population in the world, 2.2 million, and many work like slaves for private companies.
- Its deteriorating physical infrastructure such as railroads and bridges is horrendous.
- Gun violence is endemic with more private weapons than any country; 32,000 people killed yearly with guns.
- Many lack adequate health care.
- Public education is often narrow and expensive.
Extreme capitalism is doomed. Profit at any costs (even war) cannot be sustained. The rich cannot maintain gross inequality. Too much money for a small portion of the top 1% disrespects the worth of the wider humanity. A cooperative sharing relationship is urgently needed.